Work with us
We’re hiring! Check out our up-and-coming positions and get in touch.
Senior Integrated Designer
You know your way around the Google, but you’d never have to Google "kerning"
Meerkats is an independent brand leadership company established in 2004 by a non-traditional creative team, a writer and a strategist that felt clients deserved a new kind of agency, that saw through conventional persuasion based advertising. Human insight is at the core of everything we do.
We are after a creative, self-starter who is enthusiastic about what they do and loves a good challenge. We are looking for someone who can design no matter what output – the role is primarily digital but brand design is required from time-to-time. This is a great opportunity for a brilliant, committed digital designer with over 5 years of experience, looking to join a diverse and dynamic team.
You’ll act as a driving force for a range of digital projects, participating in both the design conception and execution, as well as preparing artwork for development. You’ll have the power to evolve our clients’ businesses with your passion and excellence.
What we are looking for:
- A creative thinker who has the ability to rationalise design concepts and deliver strong solutions to every brief.
- Exceptional digital design skills that can be applied to sitemaps, wireframes, responsive websites, landing pages, eDMs and digital banners.
- Strong experience of working with mobile, tablet, and desktop - all with a focus on user experience.
- High level of understanding of best practice UX & UI design and web standards.
- Able to work on branding and design roll-out projects with a strong understanding of typography and layout.
- The ability to work independently and with others to meet project objectives, under the direction of a Design Director and Creative Director.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines in a progressive agency.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Versatility to work on different brands and projects simultaneously.
- Animation skills an advantage.
If you’ve got outstanding design and digital skills, combined with being a good team player, then you sound like just like the sort of person we’re looking for.
To be considered you will have:
- Minimum 5 years experience.
- A degree or equivalent in design/digital/UX.
- Strong portfolio with examples of various design projects and demonstration of your design process.
- Complete understanding and experience with industry standard software such as Adobe Creative Cloud (including XD), UX pin or similar.
- A good attitude.
- Australian residency.
Please respond with a link to your best work.